- 1 bag Spinach Leaves
- 1/4 cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Artichoke Hearts, chopped
- 1 box Fusilli Pasta
- 2-3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Capers, drained
- 1/3 cup Pine Nuts, toasted
- Boil the pasta as directed. Drain and rinse with tap water to eliminate overcooking.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 Tbsp. olive oil on medium heat. Add tomatoes, artichokes, garlic, and capers and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach leaves to the skillet, stirring until the spinach wilts.
- Once the spinach has wilted, add the drained pasta plus another splash of olive oil. Stir to incorporate and cook over medium heat for 1 more minute.
- Top with pine nuts when serving.