- 1 32 oz. package Frozen Potato Rounds
- 1 16 oz. container Sour Cream
- 1.5 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 10.75 oz. can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 6 oz. can French-Fried Onions
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook potato rounds in oven, as directed by packaging.
- Pam a 9 x 13 oven-safe baking dish.
- Season and brown beef.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, half the shredded cheese, and soup.
- Arrange layer of cooked potato rounds in prepared baking dish.
- Add layer of beef over the potato rounds.
- Cover the meat with the sour cream mixture. Sprinkle remaining cheese and then top with french-fried onions.
- Bake for 45 minutes and let cool a few minutes before serving.