- 1/2 cup Applesauce or Bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup Rolled Oats or Old-Fashioned Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips or Dried Cranberries or Raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat 2 cookie sheets with spray of canola oil. In a large bowl, mix banana/applesauce, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla. In a small bowl, combine oats, flour, cinnamon, and baking soda. Stir the oats mixture into the wet mixture until combined. Stir in chocolate chips (or cranberries/raisins).
2. Using a 1/4 cup measure, drop mounds of dough onto prepared baking sheets. Flatten/spread to 1/2″ thick.
3. Bake, one sheet at a time, 14 to 16 minutes or until browned. Can be frozen for up to 2 months.