- 2 cans Pork & Beans
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar (add more if you like it sweet)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Yellow Mustard
- 2 to 3 tablespoons BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 small Onion, chopped
- 3 to 4 slices Bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 5 good dashes Tabasco Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix all ingredients and bake for 45 minutes to an hour. It will start to brown a little on top and dry out some.
Beans, beans, good for the heart.
The more you eat, the more you fart.
The more you fart, the better you feel.
Beans, beans with every meal!