- 1 jar Kalamata Olives, drained
- 1 jar Castelvetrano Olives (my favorite!), drained
- 5 whole cloves Garlic
- 3 strips Lemon Rind, with absolutely no white pith
- 3 strips Orange Rind, with absolutely no white pith
- 1 large sprig Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
Combine all ingredients, except olives, in a pan. Warm on low for about 5 minutes. Do not allow oil to get hot enough to even begin to shimmer. The goal is to warm the mixture just enough to allow the flavors to meld easily.
Pour the marinade over the olives and toss. Place in the fridge at least 6 hours prior to serving, but overnight is best. These will keep in for up to a week.