- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 pinches baking soda
- semisweet chocolate chips ( a bunch)
-Place butter in a mug and melt in the microwave. Using a small spoon stir in the brown sugar, vanilla, and salt. Add the egg yolk and stir until smooth. Stir in the flour and baking soda. Stir in chocolate chips. Microwave on high heat for 45 seconds or until dough looks puffed up and dry. Remove from microwave and let it set. Enjoy!
Pro Tip: For clean edges, use a paper towel to wipe off any batter from inside the cup.