- 1 large bag Brussels Sprouts
- 1 Tbsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp. Coarse Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean brussels sprouts and remove any bad outer leaves. Cut each sprout in half.
- Toss sprouts in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Put sprouts on an aluminum foil-lined pan and roast for 30+ minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- While the sprouts are roasting, combine butter, chili powder, paprika, salt, red pepper flakes, salt, honey and maple syrup.
- When sprouts are done cooking, toss them in a bowl with the spicy glaze.