- 5 Tomatoes, seeded, quartered, and sliced
- 4 Cucumbers, peeled, seeded, halved and sliced
- 1/2 Medium Onion, sliced in petals
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Dill
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup White Distilled Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- Put vegetables together in a large bowl.
- Whisk water, vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl,
- Pour the liquid mixture over the tomatoes, cucumbers, and onion and stir to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 to 3 hours to allow the vegetable time to marinate.